Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Phneumonia

It seems like I'm in a neverending nightmare. Two nights ago I got very sick and wound up in the emergency room with Phneumonia. I feel a lot better now but I'm still not very well.
Sometimes I just feel as if I'm living in hell with no way out. Every time I start to see my way out something else happens to set me back again. My prescriptions cost more than I had to pay for them so I had to pick what Meds were the most improtant. I took the Antibiotics and left the breathing treatments there. I have an inhaler that will hopefully make up for the lack of breathing treatments. It's the same medicine. Oh well. I am getting better. but I'm broke again and don't know where the gas money is coming from so I can go to work tomorrow if I feel well enough to go. Chances are I'll still be too sick to work. but that will mean less money. I just don't know what to do. I've got some jewelry to pawn or sell. I guess a trip to the pawn shop is in order. I can't eat the jewelry or run my car with it. It doesn't seem so special to me now.

No comments: