Saturday, January 5, 2008

I have water again!!!!

Yeah! The water thawed out last night, so we now have running water again. It's flunny how you take so many things for granted untill you don't have them. Being able to take a shower without going to my grandmothers house is a real treat. Having water to flush the toilet is a luxury I hope to not have to do without again very soon, especially with three adults and three children in the house! Doing the dishes without running water is a real pain.
I've got some bid on my paintings on ebay and I just cut and stretched some paper to paint tonight. I need to paint more. I need to make some money for an apartment. I really need to get my own place. I'm beginning to feel a little cramped here in this bedroom with all my stuff crammed into it.

No comments: