Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm thinking of moving again.

New Orleans this time. I just don't seem to be able to catch a break here so I think it's time to move on. I should have known I wasn't strong enough to make a difference here.

I don't have much left but, I'm selling everything I do have and getting the hell out ASAP. I'm thinking four weeks at the most. I don'thave much left to say excep I'll be seling art supplies and brushes on my starving artist account as soon as I can get them listed.

I just checked the map on yahoo and it's 902 miles from here to New Orleans I'm gonna go slow and stay in motels on the way so I will take three days to make it down there. I'm gonna sell my computer and camera and printer so I won't be listing any more once leave here. I'll post some pictures in a few days.

No comments: