Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Busy Day

Well, our water is frozen so since my post earlier today, I've been melting snow to flush the toilet and do dishes. Something I found out today, it takes a lot of snow to flush a toilet.

My son and his wife got into a big fight over the frozen pipes so I've locked myself in my room till it's over. I'm going to try to paint something in a little bit. It's an incentive to paint listening to them fight. All I really wanted when I left my home and husband was to be able to live a quiet peacefull life. I've never wanted riches, I just want to live in peace and be able to pay my bills. I left a life where I always felt like I was walking a tightrope, waiting for the next shoe to drop, thinking I could find peace and quiet but I haven't found it yet. I will, it's not like I have some big dream about fame and fortune that will never come true.

No comments: