Thursday, September 13, 2007

Chili For supper!!

Well I was depressed this morning. It was cold and windy with rain.
You know that saying when life hands you lemons--make lemonade. It works, at least some of the time. I was brooding at the kitchen table thinking of what I needed to do today when my thoughts turned to what to have for supper. I realised this was perfect chili weather.
Chili is one of my favorite meals but it just doesn't go over well in the summer. Today it will be welcomed by all and sundry. I scrounged through my cupbaords and found everything I needed for my recipe. I went shopping yesterday so I had a big package of hamburger in the fridge.
Right now there is a big soup pot simmering on my stove putting out the most wonderfull aroma. I also got pruductive and finished this winter scene I started late last winter but got tired of it.
Late Winter Sunset 5 by 7 watercolor
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: