Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some Mornings It just doesn't pay to get out of bed

I woke up in a blue fog this morning, I just don't feel like doing anything.

I know it's partly the weather, It's been raining since ten A.M. The wind blew like crazy just as it started to rain. The sound of it made me think of winter snowstorms, reminding me they are not so very far off now. I can still hear the sound of distant thunder. It's just a very moody day here weather wise and my own mood seems to match the weather.

It's times like these that I doubt I will be able to carry out my plans, I doubt I can stand alone, even though it's been my dream. I doubt my sanity for even dreaming of giving everything up to go it alone.

On days like this I just want to pull the covers over my head and hide from the world.

No comments: